Version 1.00.2023.1106.1629(Last updated on 06 Nov 2023)
AMC holds the requisite rights to the audit software known as INSIGHT, which includes, but is not limited to, Intellectualised Working Papers ("iWP"), Cascade-Driven Planning ("CDP") methodology ("INSIGHT") and it's Technical Contents, a guidance to auditing professionals and to assist them in the performance of their professional duties. The Technical Contents shall be read in conjunction with the Malaysia Companies Act 2016, the applicable International Standards on Auditing ("ISAs") and the applicable financial reporting framework in Malaysia and any other regulatory requirements that are deemed appropriate.
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
AMC Technical Contents
No part of the AMC Technical Contents ("Publications") may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, scanning, or otherwise without the prior written permission of the Publisher.
Limit of Liability/Disclaimer of Warranty:
- These Publications are provided on the terms and understanding that the Publisher is not responsible for the results of any actions taken on the basis of information in these Publications, nor for any error in or omission from these Publications; the Publisher is not engaged in rendering legal, accounting, professional or other advice or services.
- While the Publisher has used their best efforts in preparing these Publications, the Publisher specifically disclaims any implies warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- No warranty may be created or extended by the Publisher's representatives or written materials.
- The advices, procedures and strategies contained herein are general in nature and may not be suitable for a specific situation or to response to a specific risks. You should modify the procedures to suit your risk response plan and / or consult with a professional where appropriate.
- The Publisher shall not be liable for any loss of profit or any other commercial damages, including but not limited to special, incidental, consequential or other damages.